NT8 - TD Ameritrade Futures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 - TD Ameritrade Futures

I am able to get TDA to show real time updates for Equities. Should I also be able to see futures (Ex - SP500 mini) in real time? While at it, is this supposed to work in NT7? I can't get real time updates for either equities or anything for futures with TDA as data source.

Thanks for your time to reply,
    John

Hello joromero,

NinjaTrader does not support futures with TD Ameritrade.

All links below are publicly available.

Below is a link to the NinjaTrader 8 help guide on Data by provider which shows the supported connection technologies and the types of data these connections support.
    http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...y_provider.htm

Also here is a link to a list of the currently supported brokers with the NinjaTrader Platform.
    NinjaTrader provides online access to the futures, forex and equities markets through online brokers including NinjaTrader Brokerage.

Last, here is a link to our Connections Guide which will have instructions to setup the provider in NinjaTrader (scroll to the bottom).

Yes, with NinjaTrader 7 32-bit TD Ameritrade can be connected and equity data real-time, minute, and daily data loaded.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chelsea, I followed the last link you provided to find information on connecting my TD Ameritrade account but when I attempt to configure the connection, TD Ameritrade is not listed in the “Available” section in the upper left quadrant.

Could you advise on how I can remedy this please?

Thanks.

Brian

Comment

Hello Brian,

This is Jim, responding on behalf of Chelsea who is out of the office at this time.

Account connections will not be listed if your license key is not enabled for that connection type. You may enter the SIM license key to connect to TDAmeritrade, but you will not be able to trade live unless your license key is configured for use with TDAmeritrade. License keys can be entered in the Control Center under Help > About.

SIM key - @SIM-A82F-D583-40B1-AE74-B79F-705D-1952

If you would like to reconfigure your license to trade stocks with TDAmeritrade, or would like to consider using a Multi Broker license, please write into platformsales [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so a Sales Representative can assist you further.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help.
        JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Aviram Y  
        Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes