Delta COT on Order Flow+?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Delta COT on Order Flow+?

Hi! was wondering if there is a way to get data for the Delta COT value (delta from the min and max of the price range for each bar)? same for the Finish Delta. Maybe something that you are working on it? thanks

So I understand exactly what you're looking for, could you clarify a few things? What does COT stand for? What does 'Finish Delta' mean, specifically? Do you have any resources or examples of what you'd like to see?

Comment

Commitment of Traders. See TOS, TradingView, MT4 for indicator examples

Comment

Hi Patrick,
        actually Delta COT is a value with 2 data point: one is the delta from the moment of the Max price in the candle and the close of the candle and the other is the delta from the Min price in the candle and the close of the candle.

Comment

Thank you for the clarification. This is not currently possible with the Order Flow+ tools, however, I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-3605. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 10-26-2018, 12:48 PM.

Comment

very good. another question..if I want to build an alert based on Delta values, Imbalances etc it would be possible with the same kind of Alerts features isn't?

Comment

I am not quite sure I understand the question as it relates to this thread. Are you asking if these features are implemented if they will be accessible in the conditions of an alert? Please elaborate.

Comment

... Are you asking if these features are implemented if they will be accessible in the conditions of an alert?...[/QUOTE]

correct, I assume other featureon the orderflow+ are accessible in the conditions of an alert and/or strategy?

Comment

In general, yes. If you go the help guide section or Order Flow+, you'll notice that each tool has a subsection called "Order Flow XXXX NinjaScript access". This will give details about how it can be accessed via NinjaScript. If you need further details on that alerts or strategies, please start a new thread or contact us via email.

Comment

where can I find a list of feature requests for the next update?

Comment

Anything which is included in a version of NinjaTrader can be found in the release notes. We do not maintain any other public list of feature requests.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                      Started by terofs, Yesterday, 04:18 PM
                      1 response
                      0 likes
                      Last Post terofs
                      by terofs

Started by CommonWhale, Today, 09:55 AM
                      1 response
                      0 likes