Plot Executions.........Text & Marker Not SHowing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plot Executions.........Text & Marker Not SHowing

Just migrated over from NT7 and wondering why Text and Marker do not work on the NT8 platform??

Hello Birdseye,

Thank you for your note.

Are you reporting that the Text and Markers are not displaying on your chart with Plot Executions set to "TextandMarker"? If so, do you have the correct account selected in the Chart Trader panel?

I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Its a demo connection on the Chart Trader and it isnt there, and now the whole platform has disappeared except for the charts themselves..........the edges, tools, chart trader and the main platform itself have vanished from my monitors. I have sent all the log and trace files for the whole of today to support@. Just spent hundreds of dollars migrating indicators from NT7 to NT8. At the moment NT8 is performing in a very unstable fashion?? Look forward to your thoughts. Thanks C

Comment

Hello Birdseye,

I would like to offer a remote session with you in order to better understand what you're experiencing. Please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com. In the email please reference this ticket number 1995574 in the subject line and provide the information requested below in the body of the email.
        • A phone number where you can be reached
        • A time window where I can call you (please include a time zone) our regular support hours are 8:30am to 6pm US Eastern, Monday through Friday.
        • Shortly before our call, please launch our remote support application (TeamViewer). There are 2 ways you can do this.
        I look forward to our support call.
        Steven R.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by rocketman7, Today, 02:12 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post rocketman7  
        Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
        7 responses