Level II last few days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Level II last few days

OK, NQ level II on latest version of NT has been broken last couple days on and off, and it's happening again now. Might be due to the voaltility, might be the Kinnetick data feed, but never had this before, even in the vol, so might be another bug in the new build...

Two examples for you. One from right now, one yesterday. NOTE - This is not a delay issue due to slow PC. The LII seems to become all out of sync...

A few minutes later. Still stuck there and now shows this. Great start to the day...

Comment

Even after I restart, I just get this... Kinnetick (owned by NT?) or NT, problem there for sure....

Comment

The issue appears to be isolated to Kinetick and NQ 12-18 specifically. I can reproduce the issue when connected to Kinetick, but not when connected to a CQG-based feed. I'll be reaching out to Kinetick to learn more and I'll update this post when I have more information. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Comment

Thank you for quickly confirming. I have a call open with Kinetick.

Comment

Just to add, this is very sad as I wanted to use CQG as a backup. I even requested it, but it's not available to me in the NT product even though I've used it for many, many years, as I was not 'grandfathered' in

Comment

You probably aren't allowed to specifically use the 'CQG' provider since that requires the 'grandfathered in' you refer to, however, there is no restriction on other CQG-based connections that use the NinjaTrader Continuum provider, like NinjaTrader Brokerage accounts.

Comment

Yes, but with all due respect, I don't want to use the Ninja trader brokerage. This leaves me with very little choices for independent unfiltered backup data, which is a big failing due to those policy changes at NT IMO and is forcing me away from NT. I've brought it up with NT before. But, I digress - nothing to do with the issue at hand, so please forgive me for ranting.

Comment

Kinetick made an adjustment on their end and the NQ ask/bid/L2 now seems to all match correctly. Please disconnect and reconnect and let me know if the issue persists.

Comment

Yes, thank you for confirming. I had just visited to say it had just sprang back to life. Here's hoping it sticks.. Thanks for contacting them and pushing through a fix quickly.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
                    115 responses
                    1 like
                    Last Post kevinenergy  
                    Started by prdecast, Today, 06:07 AM
                    1 response
                    0 likes
                    Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH