Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Tick Replay and adding a Feature

Hi,

First i want to address that i cannot download historical data when going to >Tools>import>historical data>Get Market Replay

I will get this error, tho i have unticked the necessary "Record live data as historical" "See First black image"

New Feature

AND Please why not add the function at the same place Download batch of data at the "Get Market data . se second image"

With "From" and "To" fields and with Lvl 2 data. Something like image 2 shows, why do we have always rely on third parties, i mean the multi licence is not free you know.
    This will add so much more value to the platform. Its pointless just to download just 1 day at a time, i want to be able to download 1Month, 2 Month, for backtesting purposes.

Br

/M

Hello M,

May I confirm you have followed the steps in the message and ensured that the Control Center > Tools > Options > Market Data > 'Enable market recording for playback' is disabled?

If so, may we have a screenshot of this window to confirm this is unchecked and disabled?

The Market Replay data is a free service available from our servers available to all users. So that all users may access the data and to limit our bandwidth costs, only a single instrument and day can be downloaded at a time so that we may continue to provide this as a free service. Our development department is currently looking into ways of expanding this.

I will forward your request to download multiple days and / or instruments at the same time.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi, Yes!

It is already unticked, and i still get the same error message

Br

/M

Comment

Hello M,

Your screenshot is showing 'Enable market recording for playback' is checked and enabled.

Also, you have circled the wrong property 'Record live data as historical' which is not involved.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Fail..... trying again..... .) Thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by RubenCazorla, Today, 09:07 AM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
          Started by i019945nj, 12-14-2023, 06:41 AM