Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All ATM strategies visible

hello,

I would like to suggest to change the click&scroll menu of ATM strategies and instead to have them all displayed on the chart trader bar, since there is space, and quickly accessible to change between them. Sometimes I need to be quick to choose the appropiate ATM depending on the agressiveness of an operation and that would help to be more reactive (by saving one click at a time and be able to see all the ATM strategies created so far).

thank you for considering❗️
    Best regards

Hello jwaorpi,

Can you clarify what you mean by 'have them all displayed on the chart trader bar'?

The Chart Trader area is an area to the right of the chart that has its own set of buttons. This already has an Atm Strategy drop-down.

Are you saying you want this to be a grid of Atm Strategy rows that uses a radio button to select the Atm or something similar?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Can you clarify what you mean by 'have them all displayed on the chart trader bar'? --> I mean the area to the right, yes.

The Chart Trader area is an area to the right of the chart that has its own set of buttons. This already has an Atm Strategy drop-down. --> The idea is to eliminate the need to click to show the drop down menu and have all the strategies created so far already selectable.

Are you saying you want this to be a grid of Atm Strategy rows that uses a radio button to select the Atm or something similar? --> Well why not, perhaps just to have the ATM strategies stacked in visible rows (no click & drop) would be enough. Just so they can be visible at all times without clicking a drop down menu.

Thanks again for considering.

Comment

Hello jwaorpi,

I have received tracking ID #SFT-3609 for your request to show Atm Strategies as rows instead of being shown in a dropdown on Chart Trader.

Please note it is up to the NinjaTrader Development to decide if or when any request will be implemented.

Thank you for your feedback.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Belfortbucks, Today, 09:29 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Belfortbucks  
        Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
        0 responses