Margin/Buying power for a TD Ameritrade account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Margin/Buying power for a TD Ameritrade account

I am looking to find the quickest way to see what buying power is available in real time with a TD Ameritrade account.

My questions are:

1. How could I tell what my available buying power available is on NinjaTrader 8 with a TD Ameritrade account?
    2. How could I tell what my margin multiplier is on NinjaTrader 8 with a TD Ameritrade account?
    - The margin multiplier would express what type of margin you are setup for. (Reg T, Pattern Day Trader, or Portfolio Margin)

3. How could I tell what my margin multiplier/buying power defined for a SIM101 account? Is it the same as defined by TD Ameritrade?
    - I want to trade a SIM101 account with the same margin settings as my TD Ameritrade account.

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by ArmKnuckle; 10-28-2018, 10:22 PM.

Hello ArmKnuckle,

Thank you for your post.

The Control Center > Account tab can show account data provided via the connected data provider used to link your account with NinjaTrader. While TD does offer Buying Power, unfortunately the margin columns are note sent via the TD connection.

Please see the following link for more information regarding what account data is available for each technology. http://www.ninjatrader.com/support/f...nt+information

Let us know if we may assist further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

I had previously read that information.

Separate from the standard "Account tab" data feed,
      I need NinjaTrader Support guidance on how to see all the data that I mentioned above.

This type of data is rudimentary for professional financial software.

Please be specific when you provide the answers to all the following questions.

1. How could I tell what my available buying power available is on NinjaTrader 8 with a TD Ameritrade account?
      2. How could I tell what my margin multiplier is on NinjaTrader 8 with a TD Ameritrade account?
      - The margin multiplier would express what type of margin you are setup for. (Reg T, Pattern Day Trader, or Portfolio Margin)

3. How could I tell what my margin multiplier/buying power defined for a SIM101 account? Is it the same as defined by TD Ameritrade?
      - I want to trade a SIM101 account with the same margin settings as my TD Ameritrade account.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by RubenCazorla, Today, 09:07 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post RubenCazorla  
      Started by BarzTrading, Today, 07:25 AM
      2 responses
      1 like