new forum still in progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new forum still in progress

Hello, are you planning to upload the ninja 8 beta discussion back into this forum format

Also i know there was a thread on collection modified issues and some other users who also found this proposed alternatives when using for loops or foreach
    I have searched and cannot find it ? Have you removed posts in this 'consolidation'? If you can locate it please post a link in the reply
    If you cant find it can you share your recommendation for for loop style to handle collection modified type errors - i have not had this in a long time
    now with testing 8.0.16.1 it appears again - though this time in the context of running through some tests in Playback connection at a faster speed which 'may' have contributed to the error log being displayed ; and it does affect other aspects in memory as you will be aware

thanks

Hello explorer101,

I have not heard any official word regarding the Beta forum, but I have asked the Marketing team and also asked if they would consider adding a locked archive of that forum.

As for troubleshooting Collection Modified runtime errors, this would likely happen when a collection was attempted to be modified at the same time it is being read. This error could be encountered in a number of ways, so reducing the code to focus on how any collections are used and any lines that trigger the error would be helpful for identifying the cause.

A similar thread regarding these errors and how they can be troubleshooted can be found here - https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...n-was-modified

If you would like to reduce this collection handling to a small example, we could give some further input.

EDIT: Product Management has let me know that the exclusion of the BETA forum was intended. At this time, there are not any intentions to migrate it to the new forum.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let me know.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Jim; 10-31-2018, 09:16 AM.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
    Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
    7 responses
    0 likes