Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

where the f*** is my workspace? again???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where the f*** is my workspace? again???

so i just launched nt8 and all i have is the control panel - so where are all my charts, all my populated watchlists???

this is the second time this has happened.... can i get a full refund on my lifetime license please?

I think I am 100% done with Ninajtrader, it sucks.

I am the Platform Support Team Lead, and I certainly understand your frustrations here.

As you know from our terms of agreement you agreed to when installing NinjaTrader, we do not provide compensation for any reason (also located here: http://ninjatrader.com/PDF/TermsOfServiceAgreement.pdf ).

With that said, it is my goal to ensure that your NinjaTrader is working as expected. Workspaces disappearing is certainly not expected. It is very unlikely that your workspaces are lost completely, and if this has occurred previously, we'll need to continue the conversation where that one left off so we can find out why this is occurring on your end.

We may be able to use the new workspace recovery tool while we work on finding out the root cause of what you're experiencing.

Please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com and include a link to this forum thread and "1997437 ATTN Patrick G" so we may work on finding the solution to your issue.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Johnny Santiago, 10-11-2019, 09:21 AM
    95 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post xiinteractive  
    Started by xiinteractive, 04-09-2024, 08:08 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post xiinteractive