City Index

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

City Index

hi, i have a spreadbetting account in the uk with 'City Index' , can i trade the 'DAX' with NT8.

I have linked the account to 'Forex.com' and the connection to 'My Forex.com' is established, but i am not getting any data.

Also, what is the tag for the DAX, as futures are not available, when i click on 'indexes' i can not see the symbol for the dax,

thanks

First, I'd like to clarify that spread betting is not supported with NinjaTrader and City Index. Also, the CFD instrument for the DAX CFD is 'GER30'. The DAX CFD instrument for use with CityIndex is 'GERMANY30' in NinjaTrader:

Comment

Hi,

thanks for reply, so i'm guessing that i can only trade CFD's with ninja trader through city index, but there is no option for 'CFD's when i click to open new chart.

any chance you could give me an overview on how i would go about trading the 'dax' on NT8 through my 'city index' account.

i'm new to ninja trader and this is all a little confusing to me,

thanks.

Comment

I've made a short video of how to search for instruments when creating a chart:

We have a weekly series of live, interactive webinars featuring tips and tutorials on using different features of NinjaTrader that can be very useful as you become familiar with NinjaTrader. You can see a schedule of upcoming live webinar events at the link below:

If you cannot attend a live event, feel free to watch any of the pre-recorded versions of these events at your leisure. You can find a list of pre-recorded events at the link below:

NinjaTrader | Trading Platform and Futures Broker NinjaTrader is a leader in the futures trading industry, supporting over 1 million users around the globe with best-in-class technology, deep discount commissions and world class support. NinjaTrader's award-winning platform and futures brokerage equip active traders with the tools and support they need to succeed. You can also download our NinjaTrader mobile apps for iPhone or Android to enjoy seamless trading across devices through a cloud-based trading infrastructure. Whether you’re interested in analyzing the markets to uncover trading ideas, building rich and integrated trading apps, testing ideas through simulation and backtesting or utilizing 100s of built-in charts, NinjaTrader has you covered! Get your free demo with live market data at the Get NinjaTrader link below. Futures trading involves inherent risks and only risk capital should be used for trading. Please see below for a link to our full Risk Disclosure.

If this still doesn't answer your question, I'd recommend writing in via email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com so we may provide you with more specific support for your specific questions. If you're curious about live trading you'll also need a live license key. It would be best to contact us via email for license key support as well.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:19 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by Rapine Heihei, Today, 08:25 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Rapine Heihei