New update, more bugs! C'mon guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New update, more bugs! C'mon guys!

Sadly, and perhaps stupidly, I upgraded my NT8 this am with the latest release to fix an issue that was listed and had been annoying me.

Of course, within minutes, I start finding new bugs. How the hell do you miss these!

For example, and I assume it has to do with the charttrader sizing fix, a bunch of my windows now have these extra right margins! On top of that, I've had order execution issues!

Last straw guys...

#metoo.......

Comment

I am having trouble reproducing this on my end:
      • Use 8.0.16.2
      • Create a chart with multiple panels (no issues)
      • Shut down and save > Restart (no issues)
      Could you give me steps which would result in this unexpected margin to the right on your charts?

Comment

I do not want to hi-jack this thread but I did the update last night with no issues. I Woke up to the extra margins this morning. So I checked for windows and graphics updates (found one). Restarted the computer and the margins are still there. Thank You.

Comment

Please confirm - are you using 8.0.16.2 downloaded yesterday (10/30) after Noon eastern US time?

If so, please write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with a link to this thread and '1998545 ATTN Patrick G' in the message.

Comment

Yes I can confirm 8.0.16.2. I just made new charts since my indicators disappeared anyways. So fixed for now. Thanks for the help.

edit: downloaded yesterday after market close Pacific Time

Comment

For anyone still being cursed by this issue, as I am, I found a workaround that gets you going, at least, until it next occurs.

Grab the left hand of the chart, shrink it left. Chart does not move, but if you move the window border right up to the edge of the chart, then start moving back to the right again, the chart expands a bit. Not all the way. Still have about 1.5cm of black space, but better than a 1.5cm chart!

Comment

Thanks for providing a work-around, pjsmith,

If you or anyone reading this post is still experiencing this issue in the newest version of NinjaTrader at the time of this post (16.0.3.0), please reach out to us with your log, trace, and workspace files.
                • You can do this from within NinjaTrader by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
                • Expand 'Other files' and enable 'Workspace files and UI settings'.
                • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1998545 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by kevinenergy, 02-17-2023, 12:42 PM
                115 responses
                1 like
                Last Post kevinenergy  
                Started by prdecast, Today, 06:07 AM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post NinjaTrader_LuisH