The realtime volume in strategy is not correct

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The realtime volume in strategy is not correct

I have been using IB as the data provider. I have noticed for a long time that the realtime volume is much lower than reloading. It is IB's issue or bugs in Ninjatrader? Thanks!

The difference between real-time and historical volume data from Interactive Brokers is expected because of a limitation in the current API. There is a beta API available, however, if you're experiencing what you describe I suspect that you're not currently using it.

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.X)

What version of Trader Workstation/Gateway are you using?

Comment

I am using Ninjatrader 8, and just upgraded to the newest version a couple of days ago. Both the new and old version have this problem. How can I get the information of version of Trader Workstation/Gateway? Thanks!

Comment

I don't have any context to know what the 'new and old version' means without you providing me with the specific version numbers I asked for.

NinjaTrader 8.0.16.2 was released yesterday. If you updated prior to yesterday, please update again. The supported version of Trader Workstation is 973.2g, This can be downloaded from the Connection Guide.

You'll need to be using the latest version of NinjaTrader 8, the supported version of TWS, and enable 'Enable beta functionality' within your Interactive Brokers connection.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
        Started by gbourque, Today, 06:39 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post gbourque