Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New NT8 Chart Borders Messed Up

Hello,

I upgraded to the latest version of NT8 and was really happy with the features that the programmers added and with the screenshots that you added on the Release Notes page, but then the next day my charts displayed in a messed up way.

I have a huge border on the right side of some of my charts, while some of my other charts are normal.

I would need to get 45" computer monitors to make that work :-( :-( :-(

Screenshot attached.

How to fix?

Hello i2w8am9ii2 ,

Thank you for your note.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "ATTN CHRIS S" in the subject line so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.

I look forward to your reply.

Comment

I hope more and more ninja users see through the first line junior response to zip up trace and log files - having tracked these for long time
      it is HIGHLY UNLIKELY anything will show in these files at all - buying time wasting time back and forth emails - you cant even point to offending ninjascript errors as highlighted by another user today and they have to guess. Some things really do not change in ninja support

Comment

We are not purposefully wasting time when we request files. Requesting log and trace files gives us a baseline of information (avoiding asking many other questions in the process) and also a more direct way to contact the user via email. In this case, we'll also be requesting workspaces and other specific information that will help us find the root cause and resolve the issue. Please understand that it is our only intention to ensure NinjaTrader is working as expected.

If you or if anyone reading this is experiencing the same symptom as i2w8am9ii2, please send us the log and trace files as instructed so we may assist you.

UPDATE - I have a report from a user that turning Chart Trader off and then back on again was a solution for this issue.
        Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 11-01-2018, 07:45 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post usazencort  
        Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
        5 responses
        0 likes