Moving price bars anchor point.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moving price bars anchor point.

Is there a way to move the price bar anchor point so that I can have, for example, the bars at the top of the chart space rather than centred. I can only see NT8 either using the "centre on Price scale" to keep the price in the middle or with that switched off it looks like it uses the median of the charts on the screen to anchor.

Thanks

The latter/default behavior you're referring to is what we call 'autoscale'. It uses the highest and lowest prices from the data to control the scale. There is no other 'autoscale' option other than 'center price on scale'. However, you can manipulate the scale manually as you desire..

If I understand you correctly, you're wanting to do something like this? Notice the 'F' in the top right of my chart - this means the chart is in 'Fixed' scale and will no longer update according to 'autoscale'.

To create this chart, I adjusted the vertical scale by clicking and dragging on the vertical scale and then used CTRL+left mouse click and drag to move the scale to the top of the chart. Here is a link with more information on adjusting your vertical scale:

If this is not what you're trying to accomplish, please elaborate on what you'd like

Comment

Spot on! Thank you Patrick

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post traderqz  
      Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
      3 responses