8.0.16.3 release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

8.0.16.3 release

I Heard that there is a new release imminent - presumably to address the numerous cascading issues 8.0.16.0 has caused.
    This will be the 4 release / patch for 16.
    Any eta on this ?
    Why do i ask ; i am trying to build to send to some users and this is wasting alot of my time and effort.
    It has been commented numerous times before that ninja QA and testing team be more mindful and rigorous in their testing before a release
    WHY DONT YOU LISTEN TO YOUR USER BASE AND DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS?!!!!!!

An eta on hopefully a stable 16 will be appreciated
    thanks

We do have visibility on and will be releasing a patch to resolve an issue related to chart trader resizing where a chart could be restored with a blank 50px wide chart trader panel, of which we've had a few reports on mid this week and never hit ourselves in internal testing.

NinjaTrader is a very complex piece of software with an extensive ecosystem with thousands of use cases, and although we do our best to QA test a release it is possible for a bug to slip through especially when introducing new features. The only thing I can comment on is that if that does occur that we will act fast to resolve any critical issues negatively impacting the user base.

Comment

I appreciate your response and what goes into complex software ; and i did experience the blank chart with chart trader resizing ; and it also occurred with the side bar drawing tool I downloaded from the addon ecosystem. Perhaps one suggestion would be to widen the gap between releases to allow for more testing and feedback : to constantly rebuild and release to users takes alot of time and not everyone has the resources ninja has to do this on an ongoing basis. But your comments are noted
      thanks

Comment

I disagree with Explorer101 on this point, although it may cause some additional pain to have a quicker release cycle it also relieves a lot of pain for those of us waiting for a fix in given build.

cheers james 108

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Waxavi
        by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
        0 responses