Collapse

FXCM Bitcoin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks yes i see that now - i was looking at sim version on other machine running 8.0.15.1 --- the 8.0.16.3 shows what you have
    Are there any plans for data to be streamed as ticks like with the fxcm forex data - i see the coinbase currently comes in minute based for historical?

Comment

real-time tick, minute, and daily data is available. Only minute and daily historical data is available. There are no changes planned at this time, and we're still working with Coinbase to get the minute data loading farther back as is discussed earlier in this thread.

Comment

yes i see real time tick coming in on bars .... just the historical component is minute based : is the idea for traders to do their analysis in ninjatrader and then execute on another platform ie coinbase or other exhange? Would be great if some historical tick data was available even if was just a few days or say 7 days not necessarily that far back.

Comment

Originally posted by explorer101 View Post
          yes i see real time tick coming in on bars .... just the historical component is minute based : is the idea for traders to do their analysis in ninjatrader and then execute on another platform ie coinbase or other exhange? Would be great if some historical tick data was available even if was just a few days or say 7 days not necessarily that far back.
          In FXCM and i think in FOREX com already can trade BTCUSD... You can connect your account to your live account in Ninjatrader.

The Bad Thing, is when you place an order in BTCUSD... in Ninjatrader appears in the tab "Positions" but you cant see the "real btcusd fxcm" chart in ninjatrader.... Only BTCUSD with COINBASE.

But yes... a wish at least i can see more Data in BTCUSD... and i wish to trade long term BTCUSD so, i really need historical data.

Anyway i hope PatrickG can still helping us and improving Ninjatrader support.

Thank you PatrickG.

Comment

Well, right now i cant open a 60m Chart.. appears "Loading.." (already 15 minutes waiting)

Comment

I am hitting errors when attempting to download more than a few days of minute data in multiple ways, I'll keep testing and follow up when I have more information.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by frankthearm, Yesterday, 09:08 AM
              12 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Clayton  
              Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB