Connected to Interactive Brokers but strategy orders not sent through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Connected to Interactive Brokers but strategy orders not sent through

Hi I was able to connect NT8 to my IB account and am getting live data on NT8 from IB. When I enable a strategy on NT8 though the orders are not being sent through to Interactive Brokers. How can I fix this? Thanks

When you enable a strategy, you must select an account. Were you able to select your live account? Or do you only see 'Sim101' available?

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.X)

What is your NinjaTrader license Key? You will find this under Help -> License Key. DO NOT post your entire license key here. Just tell me the first 4 characters.

Comment

Hi I only see Sim101 and it only lets me add Sim Accounts. First 4 of license key is @SIM. Does that mean I can't actually send orders to an external account without paying for a full NT8 license?

Comment

Hello prescottbph,

Thank you for your reply.

You are currently using NinjaTrader with a free simulation-only license key. This is why all of your order entry windows are locked to the Sim101 account.

Before you are able to place live trades from NinjaTrader to your brokerage account, you will need to enter a live license key into your platform installation. You may review the licensing options for live trading at the link below. This table will compare the platform features for each of the available licensing options along with the corresponding commission rates for live trades:You can send a note to platformsales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com if you have any other questions about the licensing options for live trading.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post sarafuenonly123  
        Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Brevo