Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't compile @Facebook.cs

Hi,

I just installed 8.0.16.3 onto a new machine and I can't compile any of my custom scripts because I am getting the following error:

NinjaTrader.Clore.Globals does not contain a definition for 'ExchangeFacebookTokenAsync' in @Facebook.cs

I am using the 32bit version. The 64 bit version isn't working at all, which would be fine for now if I could get 32 bit to compile these scripts.

Facebook was removed a a share service however it looks like your installation is hanging onto the file. You'll need to manually remove it following these steps:
    • Navigate to Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > bin > Custom > ShareServices > Delete '@Facebook.cs'
    • Recompile
    What, if any, error occurs when you try to run the 64-bit version?

Comment

That worked. Thanks.

64 Bit opens and I hear the data connection .WAV file play but then I can't see any NT windows (other than the splash screen). I'm running it on a tablet/laptop combo with Windows 10. It's like it's opening windows off the screen somewhere but I can't access them.

Comment

After the splash screen and connecting sound, do you have any difficulty opening the 32-bit version? Or does the 32-bit version open without issue?

Please send us an email at PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com describing the symptom when opening the 64-bit version and also include your log/trace files (steps below). Make sure to include '2001780 ATTN Patrick G' in the message.
        • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to Documents > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
        • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
        Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by judysamnt7, 03-13-2023, 09:11 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DynamicTest  
        Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post ScottWalsh