Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Missing profits on my live account

Hi Ninja Trader

Closed my 2 position on my futures contract of the same asset but only realized gain of one position is reflecting on my statement. What happened to the profit of my second position???

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions. If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here.

This forum is for technical assistance only. It sounds like you're comparing either the platform Trade Performance report to your brokerage statement, or your brokerage statement to what you're seeing in the platform. In either case, we do not have enough information here (nor should you provided live account information on the forums) to make any sort of diagnosis.

If you're a NinjaTrader Brokerage client referring to live trades, use the link above to contact the Brokerage Support Team.

If these are simulated trades, please provide screenshots of what you're referring to.

Comment

Hello, I had been trading for a couple of months in my Ninja Trader real account, it was my real account and I had $19,900 dollars and now only $360 dollars appear in my real account. Someone has had this happen to them, I already contacted support but they did not give me a clear answer , in addition to the hours I have to wait for a phone call to be answered. No record appears in the account statements, it is as if someone within ninja had deleted my fund history. This is really worrying.
      Has anyone gone through this situation?​

Comment

Hello ServComp,

So someone from our Brokerage Team can look into your account further please send an email to brokeragesupport[at sign]ninjatrader[dot]com. Within the email please include the information provided in this post as well as your account number.
        Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
        47 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post aligator  
        Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes