Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• percma
    replied
    Kinetick does not provide data with RTH data?
    I'll try to simulate the daily chart as suggested by you. not sure I fully understand but i'll try first but to be clear I need a chart based only on the RTH time frame and prices during that time. 1440 minute won't solve the issue I think?
    Last edited by percma; 11-06-2018, 11:49 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied
    Based on your screenshot, your data provider supplies daily data with ETH (not RTH) hours/data, Daily data does not honor any particular trading hour template since daily data is just OHLCV. When you adjust the trading hours template in the data series and your volume profile is set to calculate on minute data, you're restricting the hours of the volume profile specifically.

If your desire is to not restrict the volume profile, you would want to change the data series trading hours back to '<use instrument settings>'.

If your desire is to restrict the data and the volume profile, you would need to build the chart from minute data. A 1440 minute chart will simulate a daily chart and also allow you to apply specific trading hours to it.

Leave a comment:

• percma
    started a topic Market Profile charts

Market Profile charts

using Nymex RTH trading hours here. The candle sticks is showing a wick that is not shown on the Market Profile boxes. Is again only a graphical issue? Still I trade base on the graphical indications of the boxes so i'd like to understand what could I do to solve this problem.
    Attached Files

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
15 responses
0 likes
Last Post xiinteractive  
Started by Tim-c, Today, 02:10 PM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB