Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDXTrader
    replied
    Thank you, Eric. My suggested approach seems like it would fall in line with the rest of the NT8 operational schema. I'm a little surprised this is one of the only things not configurable by XML. I appreciate you passing on my request.

CDXTrader

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_EricB
    replied
    The ID for this request is SFT-1603. You may reference this ID in the future regarding this matter. If implemented, this would also list in the NinjaTrader Help Guide release notes along with all updates upon release (Help > Help > Release Notes).

Let us know if we may assist further.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_EricB
    replied
    Hello CDXTrader,

Thank you for your post. Unfortunately no, there is not a method to manage in a similar manner due to the lists being stored as part of the database file (Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > db > "NinjaTrader.sdf" file).

I will forward your feedback regarding a alternative method to our development team to track for later consideration.

We look forward to assisting further.

Leave a comment:

• Adding/editing Instrument Lists through file templates

Hello,

I have searched the entire Documents/NinjaTrader 8 directory (as well as UI.xml & Config.xml) for Instrument List and cannot find anything. Is there a way to create/edit instrument lists through a file like all the other templates?

Adding an instrument one by one through the tool menu function is very inefficient, especially when you lose your settings due to upgrading/reinstalling the platform. Any better solution would be fantastic.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by jclose, Today, 09:37 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post jclose
by jclose

Started by WeyldFalcon, 08-07-2020, 06:13 AM
10 responses
0 likes
Last Post Traderontheroad