NT8 problems at end of day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 problems at end of day

Starting 12/1/17 and continuing today I've been experiencing something I've never seen before.

NT8 8010, Win10, CQG, Amp
    CPU on NT normally runs at 1 to 2%, NT RAM is usually 400 to 500mb. No problems with anything until 12/1/17.

12/1/17 and 12/4/17 at beginning of day was normal. Toward the end of the day to the close, CPU on NT went to around 40%, RAM went to 1gb. The superDOM price action stopped matching the chart price action; it was like they were looking at different instruments. Cross hair cursor got very unresponsive, jumping around the charts. When I tried clicking on certain charts they were unresponsive and eventually the only way to close NT was through the task manager on 12/1/17 and 12/4/17.

Can someone tell me what's happening and how to fix it?
    Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you for posting.

I'm happy to check into this with you if you would please email us at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic files in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20171204.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by sidlercom80, Today, 04:45 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post sidlercom80  
    Started by NT-Roland, Today, 04:44 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NT-Roland