• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Incomplete Charts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Incomplete Charts

Hello,

I've noticed that ever since updating to the new 8.0.16.2 for NT8, every time I open the program, I notice I have several charts that are incomplete, meaning the bars don't go the width of the frame (example attachment included). I have quite a few charts in my workspace and about a thrid of the charts open this way, and they're not always the same ones but alternate randomly each day. Connecting to the feed or restarting the program is not a solution. The only solution is to regenerate brand new charts and close out the incomplete ones in order to replace them. I was hoping it would fix itself eventually but I fear that nothing will change until I'm prompted for the next update. Don't know if this has been a common problem amongst other users. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Chart Incomplete.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	36.3 KB
ID:	1039137

There was an update to fix a similar charting issue released with 8.0.16.3. Does the issue persist if you update?
    • First, copy your license key from NinjaTrader under Help> License Key then exit NinjaTrader
    • Click on the link: http://ninjatrader.com/PlatformDirect
    • Enter your license key and press Submit
    • Select 'NinjaTrader 8'
    • Select 'Download'
    • Critical: Before running the installer, ensure NinjaTrader is closed.
    If it does persist in version 8.0.16.3, please send me your workspace, log, and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
    • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
    • Expand 'Other files' and enable 'workspace files and UI settings'.
    • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2004028 ATTN Patrick G
    Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by learningnt, Today, 08:47 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post learningnt  
    Started by alikair, 12-08-2016, 07:28 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes