FOREX Brokers for US customers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOREX Brokers for US customers

I currently have a Standard account with Forex.com. Forex.com now has multiple account types: Standard / Commission / DMA

I've just chatted with a support rep from Forex.com as I was hoping to change my account from Standard (spread-only cost) to Commission (smaller spread + commission). I was informed that these other account types are not supported with Ninjatrader. Is Ninjatrader working with Forex.com to ensure that we will have this flexibility in an upcoming release?

I had set up an account with Interactive Brokers, planning to trade spot Forex with them until I was told that I needed to have $5 million in my account to do so.

eSignal is listed in the "Configure Connection" area of the NT8 platform. Can I trade spot Forex with them? There's no clear information that I can find on the Ninjatrader website...

On the https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/ website, MB Trading is still listed. Clicking that link directs me to Ally Invest which is clearly not focused on traders.

Ninjatrader is a great platform. I've invested significant time and resources into developing strategies but I'm getting concerned about the limited number of usable brokers. Professional Forex traders should not be limited to the spread-only type accounts which Forex.com and Oanda are offering.

Thanks

Hello DharmaTrader,

Thank you for your interest in trading forex with NinjaTrader.

I would suggest contacting our brokerage team if you have additional questions about the account types for spot forex trading. They should be able to provide the best information about the fee structures that would be available through either Forex.com or Oanda:
    • brokeragesales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com

Comment

Hello @DharmaTrader,

I'm looking at Forex.com for Forex. Would you mind providing a follow up post on what you found and what, if anything, you're doing today?

Thanks,
      Matt

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post Jon17
      by Jon17