• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Future Data Provider

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Future Data Provider

Hi, nice to meet you in this forum, I need help with information, is it possible to trade CFD's with FXCM but get data from Futuro? specifically from 6E, 6B, S & P 500, CL? Can I pay ninjatrader for that data? I do not want to operate in the future, only the volume data I need, if I pay a rent, can I obtain that data? Thank you.

Hello Elieser Rojas,

Thank you for the post.

If you are only looking for data then you may want to look into a data-feed only provider such as Kinetick.

Kinetick has been optimized to be the fastest, most stable, and most affordable data solution for the NinjaTrader platform. The Basic Service package for $60/month is the base fee for receiving market data and real-time exchange fees can be added individually to suit your trading needs.
    • The 6E and ES would be on the CME.
    • The CL would be on the NYMEX.
    You can view a list of supported exchanges and the corresponding exchange fees from the Kinetick subscription page:
    I would also be happy to provide you with a price quote if you email us at Support[AT]Kinetick.com

Please let me know if I may be of additional assistance.
    Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by GLFX005, Today, 09:17 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Kate  
    Started by pjsmith, Today, 08:43 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes