Market Anaylizer & D3Spotter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Anaylizer & D3Spotter

I didn't see any forum for the Market Analyzer so I post here. Please move if needed.

I'm looking for some help with the Market Analyzer. I'd like to use the market analyzer along with the D3Spotter (divergence spotter) to monitor the pairs I trade and alert when divergence is noted. If it could do multi-time frames as well that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Segwin,

Thanks for your post.

You are correct, there is no market analyzer forum so this is perfectly fine here.

The D3spotterV3 does not have any output specifically for the Market analyzer, therefore its use in the market analyzer is limited. All that you would see is the value of the indicator being plotted.

What you can do is add the D3spotter to the market analyzer indicator column. Choose the divergence settings, the time frame settings and enable the D3spotter alerts. This will then allow all of the instruments in your market analyzer to send a D3spotter alert to the alerts window. Open an alerts window via New>Alerts Log

If you also link a chart (with the same time frame and D3spotterV3 settings except for no alerts) to the market analyzer, when you see (or hear if you enable sound) an alert message added in the alerts log window, you can left click on the instrument in the market analyzer to then change the chart to that instrument. (Also you can link the Alerts log and similarly click the message to then have the chart change to the source instrument. Please see the attached example.
    Attached Files
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks much Paul for the detailed reply.
      Last edited by Segwin; 12-06-2017, 11:36 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
      47 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes