• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Order Flow VP Indicator - Sessions: Fix X-Position of current Day Volume Profile

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Flow VP Indicator - Sessions: Fix X-Position of current Day Volume Profile

Hello,

I am using the Order Flow Voluem Profil Indicator. The profile is on the right side of the Chart - works pretty good.

To avoid candle intersection with the Profile during trading (See image in Attachement) I am looking for a possibility to attach the profile of the current day to the right border and fix it there. If I move the chart, the idicator would remain in the same X-position. I Could not find an option to achieve this behaviour.

In case there is not option - would it be possible to add it to the Deveolpment list? It would be great to have the choice: either as it is OR attach the x- Position it to the right.

Please see the image!

Thank You!
    Attached Files

For the right-pinned Volume Profile, use the Order Flow Volume Profile with Profile period = Composite with some additional changes. Within the Order Flow Volume Profile, change the following properties. Below I have listed the properties which need to be changed from default:
    • Set up section
      • Profile period = composite
      • Compose by = days back
    • Visual section
      • Profile alignment = Right
      • Profile width (%) = dependent on personal preference to meet your visual needs
    • Here are those settings applied to a chart
    You can further prevent the profile from overlapping data bars by adjusting the Profile width property mentioned above and also changing the chart's right-side margin property:If this still doesn't meet your needs, please let me know what else would need to change.
    Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,
      it is still not what I am looking for. Also the Workaround ist not what I am looking for. Please see my new image.
      Would be great if the request could be considered in an upcoming NT8 Update.
      Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-3408. Please reference this internal tracking number if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find it in the release notes:

http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ease_notes.htm
        Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Italianforex, Today, 06:20 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post gplatis
        by gplatis

Started by alextrd, Today, 01:51 PM