Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied
    We don't have enough information here on the forums to troubleshoot what you'rte experiencing accurately. It sounds like you're referring to directions we've sent you. If this was via email, please respond to that email. If this was via the forums, please reply to that original forum thread. If this is the first time you're reporting this behavior, please contact us via email at PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with a brief description of the issue, a link to this forum thread, and reference '2007928 ATTN PatrickG' so we may find out why you've run into what you're reporting and find a solution.

Leave a comment:

• Irukandji
    started a topic workspaces HELL

workspaces HELL

OK, I already had to email you about restoring a workspace coz the damn thing lost all my charts, everything except the control panel.

So I did all that, got an old version back, updated all the changes - now I have my normal workspace, and two (?) backup workspaces ALWAYS open and needing to be closed every time I shut down - why?

Yesterday I saved my normal workspace, from the restored version.

Today I closed/removed the two unnecessary workspaces to get back to just having my one normal workspace........ and it's just the Control panel again!

wth!

** great - now I have no workspace again - just the broken original - good work NT

back to square 1 ... smh
    Last edited by Irukandji; 11-15-2018, 05:39 AM.

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by benmarkal, Yesterday, 12:52 PM
3 responses
0 likes
Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM
1 response
0 likes
Last Post sarafuenonly123  
Started by Brevo, Today, 01:45 AM