Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing Link

Hello,

I was wondering, everytime you guys release a new version, is it typically just bug fixes, or do you sometimes throw in improvements? Im a huge fan of your software, and i know you guys get probably a gazillion requests for odd ball feature request. But i was wondering if its possible to submit a feature request through the forum? I have several charts up at once and im always using my drawing objects. I was wondering, is it possible that just maybe your development team would consider a drawing link button?

Think about it, your user is drawing on their chart, and all your drawing objects only have the option of being Global or not, which makes higher time frames look super busy in a conjested area. It would be awesome if i could have a link button to allow only certain drawing tools (fibs, trendlines, etc) only be seen on lower timeframes (15, 60, 240min) and not seen on any others. But still allow HTF charts drawing tools, such as support/resistance zones/lines to resonate through them all, or that of the users choice.

As of right now, if i draw in support/resistance zones/lines on my weekly chart along with a few fibs, its bothersome to see it on my 15min chart, etc, etc.

I just think it would be a well used feature, and possibly simple enough to add, maybe not, im just the enduser.

Hello Julienxr,

Thank you for your post.

Thank you for your feeedback, I can certainly forward a note to our development team so interest in this is tracked for future feature consideration.

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by thanajo, 05-04-2021, 02:11 AM
    3 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post tradingnasdaqprueba  
    Started by Christopher_R, Today, 12:29 AM
    0 responses