first time can't logon with 2nd iteration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

first time can't logon with 2nd iteration

i had been running NT8 on two different machines and both were able to logon to Rithmic/ADM - but now today i'm unable to log them both on at the same time ??

i'm getting the "Disconnect enforced by broker or 2nd login to the same account"

why did this just crop up today ?
    i'm trying to get my second box ready to take to my office....

Please contact your broker and ask them if two simultaneous connections are allowed for your login. We will need to confirm this information before we can proceed.

Was anything about your connections or NinjaTrader changed since they last worked?

Comment

i don't remember doing it but box2 market data was set to specify Rithmic for historical data.... i changed it back to none and tried to re-connect but bounced the other machine off then i closed NT8 and restarted it and both are able again to log on simultaneously...

not sure why that would have made a difference since the primary logon should be Rithmic for ADM/Kingsview anyway....

?

Comment

I've been unable to reproduce the same symtpoms when connecting to the same Rithmic connection on two installations of NinjaTrader.

If you discover reproducible steps, I'll be happy to investigate further.

Comment

having issues again today...
          here's what my introducing broker forwarded from ADM::::::
          "" Terry, This is a question that needs to be addressed directly to Ninja Trader Support.
          If he were able to simultaneously login in the past it could possibly be some settings on his PC. Ninja usually request for logs to evaluate most issues. Ardell ""

i'll send the log and trace files to you via email with this thread id

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post Jon17
          by Jon17

Started by Javierw.ok, Today, 04:12 PM
          0 responses