FXCM New order cancelled open order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FXCM New order cancelled open order

I've recently bought a live license for NT and have just started using a proper demo account from FXCM rather than the SIM101 with NT.

A problem occured today with this new FXCM account that hasn't been an issue on the SIM 101 account in the past.

Strategy1 has a position short. Half hour later strategy2 opens a short position on the same instrument. The short position of strategy1 was closed when the short position of strategy 2 was opened along with the profit target and stop loss for strategy1. So instead of being short the total position size of strategy1 + strategy 2, I was short only startegy2.

This has not occured in the past using the SIM101 account, both strategies have been able to run together with their separate SLs and PTs, so why has this happened?

Are there any errors or messages in the log file on the Control Center at the time that this occurred that might indicate what happened?

I'll need more information from your log and trace files. Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 1814674 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by nandhumca, Today, 03:41 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post nandhumca  
    Started by The_Sec, Today, 03:37 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post The_Sec