Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Live Connection Error

Hello,

When trying to login today, I began receiving this error. "Live Connection: The FCM you are trying to connect to is not authorized to use Ninjatrader with Ninjatrader Continuum. (Panic)"

Any ideas on what this means and how to fix it? I would like to be able to trade today.I have restarted NT multiple times with no luck.

Thank you,
    Chris

Originally posted by chrisca View Post
    Hello,

When trying to login today, I began receiving this error. "Live Connection: The FCM you are trying to connect to is not authorized to use Ninjatrader with Ninjatrader Continuum. (Panic)"

Any ideas on what this means and how to fix it? I would like to be able to trade today.I have restarted NT multiple times with no luck.

Thank you,
    Chris
    Same here. Are there any Internet / Nt / CQG issues?

Comment

same here see error in log file
      tried also a 2nd Internet connection

13/12/2017 15:26:47|1|4|Verifying license at primary server...
      13/12/2017 15:26:53|2|4|Session Break (Version 7.0.1000.34)
      13/12/2017 15:26:53|1|4|Current license: Type=Regular State=Verified StartDate=10/01/2012 EndDate=31/12/2099 Collective2 Dtn ESignal External Provider2 Provider3 Provider7 Replay Simulator Yahoo Provider18 Provider19 Provider21 AutomatedTrading AdvancedStrategyManagement BasicEntry Charting LiveTrading DataConnection SystemDevelopment
      13/12/2017 15:26:53|1|4|Vendor assembly 'NinZaBarStatus' version='1.0.0.1' loaded.
      13/12/2017 15:27:09|2|4|Unable to load server side config file: The 'MessagesV7' start tag on line 2 does not match the end tag of 'ArrayOfMessage'. Line 60, position 5.
      13/12/2017 15:27:11|1|2|Auto connecting to 'NinjaTrader Continuum'
      13/12/2017 15:27:11|1|2|NinjaTrader Continuum: Primary connection=Connecting, Price feed=Connecting
      13/12/2017 15:27:11|3|4|Cbi.Connection.ConnectNow: exception caught: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Comment

I installed the 8.0.11.0 version last night, so I wonder if that has anything to do with it. Are you guys on the new version as well?

Comment

no, I'm on 7, haven't changed anything overnight, so I bet there is some issue on NT side

btw. I'm located in Germany

Comment

So mine just randomly started working again after I tried to connect to live connection. No idea whats going on.

Comment

Hello Chris,

We have reports of connectivity issues throughout the internet this morning that are affecting some users ability to connect.

I would first recommend restarting NinjaTrader and attempt to connect again.

If you are still unable to connect please send an email to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com so that we may test your connection on our end.
              Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I was trying to log in with my password, but it looks like I might have forgotten it, so I changed it, but the problem is that I can't log in at any time after changing the password, it says: Too many failed logon attempts. Contact your FCM. (Login error)

Comment

Hello anahdhd,

Can you please wait 30 minutes after the last failed login attempt and then try again. Make sure the username and password are entered correctly and "Demo" is disabled.
                  JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post elirion
                  by elirion

Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
                  0 responses