How to Trade My Philip Capital Account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Trade My Philip Capital Account

I have an account with Philip Capital. I have a free license version of NT8 installed. I have DayTradr bridging to NT8 with a Live Trading License.

I started an API charge with NT8 $10/month to be able to trade through DayTradr.

The problem is that I cannot see my Philip Capital account neither in NT8 neither in DayTradr.

How can I start trading on my Philip Capital account and see its balance in NT8 and DayTradr? I can only see the simulation accounts.. how can start seeing my real money account?

Thanks

My first suspicion is that you do not have your live license key entered into the NinjaTrader platform.

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.X)

Please tell me the first four digits of your license key. DO NOT share your full license key publicly? You will find this under Help -> License Key

Comment

yes sorted, I got a Free Live License Key,

Thanks

Comment

Hi @sylvestersergio, did you manage to get this setup working to trade your Philip Capital account with Ninja 8, or connect Phillip Capital account Daytradr and NT8? I am seeking to trade OSE (Japan) exchange which I cannot do through Ninjatrader Brokerage but can do directly through Phillip Capital. If you have this working can you please highlight the steps you took to set this up?

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post cmtjoancolmenero