Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Export Wrong Time Zone

HI, NT8

When I export the data the time on chart showed is based on UTC-5, while I checked my Ninja Trader- Tools-Options' time zone and my PC time zone both set up at UTC-8. Btw, the data I export was connected to FOREX.COM.

Any suggestions to fix this issue?

Thank you

Did you recently change the time zone of your PC or of NinjaTrader? Does the issue persist if you right-click on your chart and select 'reload all historical data'?

Exporting data means something very specific in NinjaTrader. Are you to just loading a chart and observing the time stamps? Or are you referring to exporting data as defined in the help guide?

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      Did you recently change the time zone of your PC or of NinjaTrader? Does the issue persist if you right-click on your chart and select 'reload all historical data'?

Exporting data means something very specific in NinjaTrader. Are you to just loading a chart and observing the time stamps? Or are you referring to exporting data as defined in the help guide?
      Hi, Patrick, Thanks for your reply.

No, I didn't change my PC or Ninja Trader's time zone. I just reload all data again and export again, it's still shows wrong time zone.
      But when I just loading a chart not export, the time stamps are showed correct time zone.

Comment

When you export data, it is always exported in UTC. If you were to import that data, you would want to ensure that you select 'UTC' as the time zone since that is how NinjaTrader historical data is exported. Importing NinjaTrader historical data with a time zone selected that is not UTC will cause the data to be incorrectly time stamped.

Please review the importing and exporting sections of the help guide.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_ChristopherJ  
        Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
        25 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH