Could someone explain this to me please? Weird stats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could someone explain this to me please? Weird stats

I bought 3 contracts of FESX at 3177. It has a 10 Euro point value. This was my only trade today.

I bailed out at 3175 (when it looked like it was going against me). As you can see from the chart.

My account is in AUD.

So I lost 10 Euro x 3 contracts x 2 points, i.e. 60 Euro, which is ~$93.85 AUD.

However, the trade summary window says I entered 1 contract at 3164 (?!) and exited at 3177 with a time that matches my actual entry time, and 2 contracts at 3177 and exited at 3175, at a time that matches my exit time, for a combined loss of $201.88. The FESX is hugely liquid so any market sales should execute at the ask.

The Accounts window says I lost $153.96 total.

Commissions are only ~$4 (IB).

So what is going on here? I just do not understand these numbers...
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 11-27-2018, 07:24 AM.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

I removed your screenshot as it shows your account number. Please either refrain from posting or block out sensitive account information when supplying information publicly. You can always contact us via email at PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com

I don't have enough information to make an accurate diagnosis. I would at the very least need to see the entry time column which is removed in your screenshot. Please send me your database, log, and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
    • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
    • Expand 'Other files' and enable 'Database file'.
    • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2014600 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post WHICKED
    by WHICKED

Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
    15 responses
    0 likes