Ninjatrader 8 order flow cumulative delta data missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ninjatrader 8 order flow cumulative delta data missing

Why is order flow cumulative delta randomly missing data around 23:00~24:00 (GMT + 8), not everyday, sometimes start from 23:10 and sometimes from 23:30. Thanks.

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.X)

Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.

Does this occur on any other instrument? Or is it isolated to the NQ?

If I am reading your chart correctly, this occurred right around midnight on the 26th/27th GMT+8? Are there any steps you can take to correct the issue? Or do these gaps remain regardless of any efforts to correct it?

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Hi, PatrickG

I am using 8.0.16.3 64-bit , but I remember previous version also has same issue.
      Data source is Ninjatrader continuum.
      I never saw any error message on screen or log about this issue.
      Always happened around midnight, but I have never seen it happening, only when I run program and found data missing again on last day.
      Seems only happen on NQ, I just checked ES/RTY/6E using 5 min. data and serveral days, only NQ has problem.

Thank you.

Comment

If you right-click on the chart and select 'reload all historical data', does the issue persist?

Comment

Still persist even use reload all historical data.

Comment

I can't reproduce this issue on my end, so we need to troubleshoot further to find out what is unique on your end that is causing the gap in your chart.

Can the issue be reproduced on a new chart window with no custom add-ons or templates? Just the data series and Order Flow Cumulative Delta (like my screenshot)?

If so, please clear your cache and then test:
            • Shut down NinjaTrader.
            • Open the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > db folder.
            • Delete the sub-folder named 'cache'.
            • Restart NinjaTrader and test.

Comment

Hi, Patrick,

I follow your instruction and problem still exists, please see attached picture for more information. I create a new workspaces and shut down Ninjatrader, then delete cache folder, then restart Ninjatrader and open a new chart, only add Order Flow Cumulative Delta indicator, and problem still exists on the same time(11/27). What do you think if I re-install Ninjatrader ?

Thank you.

Comment

At this point, we would just be thowing things a the symptom until they stick. Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
                • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
                • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
                • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: "2015735 ATTN PatrickG" and also provide a link to this forum post.
                Once I receive your files, I'll be replying to you via email.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by alifarahani, Today, 09:40 AM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post alifarahani  
                Started by Gerik, Today, 09:40 AM
                0 responses
                1 view
                0 likes