Dowloand data SPX500 TWS / Ninjatrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dowloand data SPX500 TWS / Ninjatrader

Hello, sorry my english I hope you are well. The connection with TWS is successful, however I can not load any instrument in NInjatrader, I select the instrument in the Data Series but it stays in "Loading ..."

What is the first thing I have to check to detect the possible problem? 1. It is a DEMO account. 2. Connect without having to see the connection guide, in any case I took a look and I took the time to check that the options in both Ninjatrader 8 and the TWS platform are correct and that is, by having TWS closed NO CONNECT, by having TWS open if you connect immediately.

Thank you very much for the help greetings.

//
    28-11-18 12:21 Default Error on requesting bars series: 'Historical Market Data Service error message:No market data permissions for ISLAND STK'
    28-11-18 12:21 Connection Instrument AAPL Default is not enabled to receive real-time data. Please add the instrument to your IB account data subscriptions.
    28-11-18 12:21 Default Error on requesting bars series: 'Historical Market Data Service error message:No market data permissions for CBOE IND'
    28-11-18 12:21 Default Received unknown error/warning: Requested market data is not subscribed. Delayed market data is not enabled
    28-11-18 11:56 Connection Time to auto close position='12:00:00 AM', Enabled=False
    28-11-18 11:56 Connection My Interactive Brokers: Primary connection=Connected, Price feed=Connected
    //
    These errors are born from TWS or from Ninjatrader? I have seen the TWS LOG but it is very extensive and heavy.

Last edited by samir; 11-28-2018, 09:47 AM.

//
    Error on requesting bars series: 'Historical Market Data Service error message:No market data permissions for CBOE IND'
    //
    -->
    Will the instrument problem from Ninjatrader? Since in TWS I can see the SP500 but I do not know if the SP500 instrument that I select from indexes is the one that refers to the SP 500 that I see in TWS,?,

2:
    //
    Received unknown error/warning: Requested market data is not subscribed. Delayed market data is not enabled
    //
    Okay, now I have fixed (I do not know why) the FOREX load, BUT I still can not load the SP 500, I get the error "the delayed data option is disabled" (in Ninjatrader 8 log). Now, in TWS effectively FOREX does not appear delayed (it is not mentioned in the platform), however all the INDICES and ACTIONS appear DELAYED in the TWS platform and the same platform mentions them and differentiates them. So, is the problem NINJATRADER or TWS? Of course if they were not delayed they would leave in Ninjatrader, since it leaves FOREX (as in TWS but not delayed). Is there any hidden option in Ninjatrader to see the graphic delayed ?.
    Last edited by samir; 11-28-2018, 10:24 AM.

Comment

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.X)

Delayed data feeds from Interactive Brokers are not supported in NinjaTrader. If your data is delayed, I would expect the message you're reporting. You will need real-time data subscriptions in your Interactive Brokers account to view that data within NinjaTrader.

Comment

This version 8.0.16.3 64-bit

OK NinjaTrader_PatrickG, Okay, that's what I wanted to know. Very thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
        Started by jeronymite, 04-12-2024, 04:26 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post jeronymite