Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Workspace and superdom problem

Hello NT Support Team
    i just had a problem with the NT8 64bit.
    During the peak at 16:30 today the Superdome started being messed up in the esmini and the fgbl (see attached file). After i disconneted (kinetick end of day and CQG) the workspace was not loading completely and got stuck so that the NT was over the taskmanager forced to end. i deleted the current workspace and used a old from the recovery and the NT started normal again The problem with the workspace appeard sometimes in the last weeks when i started the NT but never during the day. Ever seen or heard of this problem and is there a solution.
    my cpu load is at 30 to 40% and the ram at 70% (could that be a issue not enough ram or cpu power cause at that peak was a lot of data commingin and the superdom updated very fast)

thanks for a reply
    Attached Files

We may need you to write in to us via email so we can analyze your log and trace files, but let's see what we can learn here on the forums.

What does 'messing up' mean, exactly? Was data not printing in real-time? Did the windows become unresponsive? Please elaborate.

What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.X)

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Hi Patrick
      If you look at the files closely then you see that the bid and ask is immpossible last price 2737,25 and bid at 2738,50 it cant be there. i am using NT 8.0.16.2 64-bit. What i mean with messi is that these bid and ask price jumpend from one side to the other (rows of bid and ask where on the wrong side) dat was printing in real time. windows was working completely fine just ended NT over task manager after failed restart as described and changed workspace. no error on screen no errors in the log except that i cant submit some instruments (have to delete them no subscibtion for them like F.US.TYA.U18).
      Everything was working normal until the jump in the es mini at 16:30

Comment

Are you able to restart NinjaTrader now and access the platform? Or is the platform unresponsive?

Comment

i described that already in my first post
          superdom was messing up with bid and ask.
          deconnected the datastream kinetick and cqg.
          closed the nt normally
          restart failed first the nt was hanging in a kind of loop (not all windows where opening)
          stoped the nt with the taskmanager
          repalced the actuall workspace with the workspace from yesterday out the the recovery folder
          started nt again and connetd the data stream
          since then the nt works fine

and as described the nt does in the morning not correctly start and this process has to be done as written above
          even though i reinstalled the nt completely

Comment

Thanks for the clarification.

Please send me your workspace, log, and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
            • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
            • Expand 'Other files' and enable 'Workspace files and UI settings'.
            • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2017025 ATTN Patrick G

Comment

hello patrick
              thank you for your reply i did send the email as described
              thank you

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by Barry Milan, Today, 10:35 PM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred