Problem loading data with Playback connection on NT8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem loading data with Playback connection on NT8

Hello everybody, I have some problems using my playback connection on NT8 since 2 or 3 weeks ago:

The thing is when I try to load some data series with the playback I select the dates I need to run, for example 14/11/18 - 21/11/18. But when I open any of the charts, the starting day is always 18/10/18, so I need to replay all the days before the dates I really need, and it takes a really long time.
    I tried a lot of things, like opening new charts, open them after and before enabling the replay connection, change some options... and I can't change this starting day. It didn´t happen some weeks ago, so I don't know where's the problem...

Please, could some of you help me? Thank you a lot.

I'm using NT8 version 8.0.16.3, and the data I use to play is from DAX Futures (12-18).

Hello Alexopt,

Thank you for your note.

The start date displaying on the Playback Slider should correlate to the newest available Market Replay date you've downloaded minus one week. If you navigate to Tools > Historical Data > Market Replay, can you confirm that the Market Replay data for the date range 14/11/18-21/11/18 exists?

I look forward to your reply.

Comment

Hello, thanks for your response.

Yes, this range of data exists. I have downloaded day per day all the data for the replay from Historical Data. But when I want to replay some of this period, it always start on october 18th. Not in the slider, but in the chart, even if I open a new or a saved in workspace one, so Everytime is needed to put the slider on the october 19th to load all the days before the period I really want.
      The problem is if I want to replay just one week, I have to load a month, and this never happened few weeks ago.

I hope I have explained myself.

Comment

Hello Alexopt,

Thank you for the response.

So that I may investigate I would ask that you contact me by email at PlatformSupport [AT] NinjaTrader [DOT] com. In your message please include a link to this forum thread and a copy of today's trace files. You will find these diagnostic files in the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > Trace folder. I will need to review a copy of the files which are named 'trace.20181205.XXXXX.txt'. There will likely be multiple files for each day.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by GussJ, 03-04-2020, 03:11 PM
        16 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Leafcutter  
        Started by WHICKED, Today, 12:45 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post WHICKED