• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Historical Data in new stock chart is limited to today's activity

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Historical Data in new stock chart is limited to today's activity

I've been away for several months and decided to get back in to stocks. I have IQFeed with realtime NYSE and NASDAQ. I created charts yesterday for two stocks I follow. When I created the two charts yesterday I was puzzled to only see yesterday's data, i.e. a single day. I went through the Tools > Historical Data > Load steps, but only Daily updates with multiple days. Ticks and minutes only update the current day.

I was running out of time so I stopped troubleshooting last night. This morning I see that I have the same problem. I see yesterday's data and now I have today's data.

What am I missing? I went back to my IQFeed account to confirm that I am paying for real-time data and that I have subscriptions to NYSE and NASDAQ.

Hello takacsj,

Thank you for the post.

Please check the log tab of your Control Center, are there any errors being reported there after you try to pull up a minute or tick chart?

I look forward to your reply.
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Mike661, Today, 07:22 AM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_PatrickG  
    Started by memonolog, Today, 07:56 AM
    0 responses