Error with NQ data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Error with NQ data

Hello, I have 8.0.11.1 64-bit (Multi-Broker)

I am using CQG data feed.

I cannot properly display NQ data from the 03/18 contract. The tick data will come in, but the historical data stops at December 15th. I have this contract defined as NQ-03-18, but it's almost acting as if the historical data is the DEC contract. So....I get this huge candle between the 15th of december and now.

I'm also seeing that the NQ-12-17 contract is still available in my lists.

I have gone to documents/ninjatrader/db and deleted cache/minutes/ticks folder contents. No difference.

All other contracts work fine....just cannot properly display historical NQ data on march contract. Thanks

Hello severdog,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist.To test, please reset your instruments, this will ensure that the internal setting for the instruments are up-to-date with server specifications: To reset your instruments please follow the steps below.

1. First, disconnect from any data providers by navigating to the Control Center > Connections menu, and left-click on “disconnect” that appears to the right when hovering your mouse over any active connection
    2. Next, reset your instruments by navigating to the Control Center > Tools > Database Management
    3. In the Database Management window, under the “Update instruments” section, ensure that “General properties”, "Futures expiries" and “Symbol mappings” options are checked and then click Update
    4. Lastly, restart NinjaTrader for the changes to occur

Once this is complete, please use these steps to roll over the expiration date of a Futures contract:

Navigate to the Control Center > Tools > Database window.
    Left-click the ‘Rollover’ button that appears just below the table under the ‘Rollover futures instruments’ section.
    Close this window when this process completes.
    Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.

Please ensure that you have restarted NinjaTrader for the changes to be applied.

Please feel free to write in with any additional NinjaTrader items we may assist with.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Outstanding....all set. Thank you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by benmarkal, Yesterday, 12:52 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
      Started by helpwanted, Today, 03:06 AM