why

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

why

hi ALL been lurking for some time with a post here and there- what is amazing to me and fellows I know is how this "support forum" is more of a hey I'm having issues--and copy pasted response is "contact" blah....
    First off shame on all of you that ask for guidance/support and don't return to the post you made and update the rest of the community...DOUBLE shame on NT support for not doing the exact same thing--WHY don't you come back and update the threads it's for lack of a better term lazy and pathetic.. Instead you let people post same ?'s to apparently answered inquiries (but they were done via PM email) BS get off your a$$e$ and show some real support instead of letting some members shield you! Im sure yall will reply/debate the facts but the facts speak for themselves just look through your hundreds of threads, which by the way a number of are unanswered--From YEARS AGO hmmmm cause you do it privately instead of having an actual interactive forum--guessing now but lets say 50% and above responses yall give is "contact us via email with ...... in the subject line---to a passer by this says BS why not continue the discussion in open forum so others that "pass by" don't need to email u instead find the answer to which they seek because someone before them had same issue and it has been addressed and documented in this here forum..
    Yall should not keep everything so PRIVATE what's the point unless you realize you should not have released what is seemingly still a BETA well atleast in comparison where I have my interest and funds which is SC-Responsive and that's factual- not making excuses
    Your platform is geared towards the people that don't trade--e.g. developers who prey on those just starting out and have willy nilly $$$ to attempt the trading battlefield-You capitalize on this, you know what kudos to you for being able to..because of people that come here for actual help after realizing they bought an ongoing BETA software with pretty colors But once again SHAME on you--

Yes i stopped cause I could go ON and ON!! But as History predicts the future Yall don't care!!

the real truth in the matter that I am not the first to speak this and yet seemingly since 6.5 not a whole lot has been done
    Last edited by sonia0101; 12-20-2017, 06:26 PM.

sonia0101,

Thanks for posting.

My name is Drew, the Level III Lead Hand here with Platform Support and I'm sorry to hear of your frustration regarding this matter. I would be happy to submit your feedback regarding our Forum-based support to my supervisor for further review and consideration for an update to our procedures.

In the meantime, I would be happy to help address any concerns or questions that may arise about the platform here in this forum thread.
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_DrewO View Post
      sonia0101,

Thanks for posting.

My name is Drew, the Level III Lead Hand here with Platform Support and I'm sorry to hear of your frustration regarding this matter. I would be happy to submit your feedback regarding our Forum-based support to my supervisor for further review and consideration for an update to our procedures.

In the meantime, I would be happy to help address any concerns or questions that may arise about the platform here in this forum thread.
      Hi that would be great go for it won't change anything because as you read in my post this has been ongoing for Years, you might... but as a business model yall don't care, it's apparent just peruse all the hundreds of threads here and you too might see the recurring theme.
      Thanks

Must mention to the fact that in one heavily traveled forum BM the users there have had to devise and come up with a way to somewhat stabilize your platform--crazy I know
      not to mention the absurd response so many thousands of times
      "delete" your database,"reset instruments" etc.....That's just wrong why in the heck would one need to do this on there everyday trading platform Not cool

by the way again just look back through the threads I am not making all this up it's there and has and sadly will continually be ignored.
      I won't waste your time or mine to go and search for all the "dead links" etc etc....non-informative dead end threads due to the user and yall not following up in the public, that exist.. Thanks for your time and Happy Holidays
      Last edited by sonia0101; 12-20-2017, 07:15 PM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post wzgy0920  
      Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post wzgy0920