Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No market data permission

Hi!

I have a problem with data from GC (Gold Future) and IB.
    If I open a new chart and choose GC 1 minute Chart I always get the error message:
    "Historical Market Data Service error message: No Market data permission for NYMEX FUT".

I subscribed to the right realtime datafeed at IB and in TWS it's working correct.
    I also have no problems with DAX Future or CL Future.
    But GC or QO didn't work.
    At the daily Chart of GC 02-18 I can get data till Dec. 01 and than there are no more candles.

The "Get data from server" option is checked.

Any idea what causes this issue?

Thank you!

Hello esteban_rojo,

Can you please contact Interactive Brokers to check your data entitlements. NinjaTrader receives data through the IB API. I believe TWS uses a different source which can clarify why you receive realtime data in TWS. Please clarify with Interactive Brokers if you are authorized to load historical data for these Nymex instruments. Unfortunately I can't check this on my end.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason!

Just chatted with IB for 2 hours before but it works perfect in TWS. Surely I have permission for historical data. As said it works very well in TWS. Also said before, CL is working fine.

Comment

The error message you experience contradicts this. Did IB inform you have permission for historical data as per Nymex instruments specifically (not just realtime data)?

Can you please check what TWS version you currently have installed. You can check this at Help-->About TradersWorkstation in TWS. Please note that we currently support TWS 960.2g. If you have a different TWS version, please download and install TWS 960.2g from the IB connection guide below. Subsequently check if you load historical data without issue.

In addition, what NinjaTrader 8 version do you have installed? You can check this at Control Center-->Help-->About (8.0.x.x).
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason!

I'm very sorry. I had the NYMEX and COMEX Datafeed from IB but it turns out I needed US Value Bundle PLUS for correct data.

Sorry for bothering you.

Maybe this thread helps some people with the same question.

Thank you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by XXtrader, Today, 11:30 PM
          0 responses
          1 view
          0 likes
          Last Post XXtrader  
          Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
          2 responses