SuperDom blank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperDom blank

I just re-installed NT8 and have gotten my live account setup but superdom is blank for every instrument. Charts are working fine, but nothing in the superdom. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hello BGOLDEN2,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader Forums!

When you mention that you are charts are working fine, does this mean that you are able to see actively changing real-time values for the ask and bid in the chart trader area?

(Historical data will load on a chart even if you do not have a subscription for real-time data for the exchange that instrument is on. The chart will only advance and make new bars if there is real-time data. However, the SuperDOM does not load historical data and only displays real-time values.)
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Chart is actually not updating, but I can enter a trade through chart trader -- it does not show me any detail though except for long or short. I tested this and went long 6E 3-18 for a minute then closed it out. During this time NT showed my position and once closed the value of the trade shows in my account.

Comment

Hello BGOLDEN2,

If the chart is not showing actively updating ask and bid prices then you are not receiving real-time data for this instrument and the SuperDOM will not have any real-time data to display.

Who are you connected to for data? (This is shown with a green dot in the Connections menu of the Control Center)

Have you subscribed to the CME exchange with your broker / data provider?

Comment

Ninjatrader Continuum Live -- I pay for the feed on a monthly basis.

Comment

Hi BGOLDEN2,

Likely the issue is that you no longer have a subscription for this instrument with your funded brokerage account.

Has this account recently become inactive due to inactivity and then re-activated?
            (Anytime an account becomes inactive and then becomes active again, the CME Self-Certification and Market Data Enablement form must be resubmitted to re-subscribe to data)

May I confirm that you have submitted the Market Data Enablement form and that your live account login was included with this form?

What exchanges were checked when the form was completed and submitted?

Comment

Yes, it was inactive for some time -- where is this form available from?

Comment

Hello BGOLDEN2,

This form will be emailed to you with your live trading username from brokerage support.

If you need this resent, please send an email to brokeragesupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com and request to have the Market Data Enablement form emailed to you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by terofs, Yesterday, 04:18 PM
                1 response
                0 likes
                Last Post terofs
                by terofs

Started by CommonWhale, Today, 09:55 AM
                1 response