• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Label Horizontal Line with Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please clarify - are you referring to the "Labeled Lines Drawing Tool" that can be downloaded from our User App Share Ecosystem website? Here is a direct link:

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...-drawing-tool/

If not, could elaborate what specific indicator you're referring to and what error is occurring?
    Patrick G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes that is the one that is why I posted in the thread about that indicator thanks

Comment

I cannot reproduce any errors when using this tool. I followed these steps:
        • Import the add-on
        • Draw a Labeled Vertical Line on a ES 03-20 chart
        • Repeat step 2 for all labeled lines available
        So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
        • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
        • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
        • Could you provide a step by step guide on how to reproduce the symptoms you're reporting?

Comment

8.0.20.1 64-bit

I am not sure how to reproduce it just appears after using the platform for awhile I just restarted and it does not appear. The errors always appear in the Log tab it does not seem to affect operation except occasionaly the draw Global object setting needs to b e toggle to get the line to show on other charts

Comment

How are you certain it's this add-on that is causing the symptom? Does the error message you're alluding to mention the add-on by name?

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
            • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
            • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
            • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2255034 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

Email sent

Yes the error say labeled Horizontal Line which is this add on there are no errors on the screen

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by baluga123, Today, 08:19 AM
              1 response
              0 likes
              Last Post NinjaTrader_Kate  
              Started by Gregory Arkadin, Today, 12:30 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post Gregory Arkadin