• If this is your first visit, you will have to register before you can post. To view messages, please scroll below and select the forum that you would like to visits. Questions? Be sure to check out the Forum FAQ.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Label Horizontal Line with Text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James108
    replied
    Email sent

Yes the error say labeled Horizontal Line which is this add on there are no errors on the screen

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied
    How are you certain it's this add-on that is causing the symptom? Does the error message you're alluding to mention the add-on by name?

Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
    • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
    • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
    • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2255034 ATTN PatrickG

Leave a comment:

• James108
    replied
    8.0.20.1 64-bit

I am not sure how to reproduce it just appears after using the platform for awhile I just restarted and it does not appear. The errors always appear in the Log tab it does not seem to affect operation except occasionaly the draw Global object setting needs to b e toggle to get the line to show on other charts

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied
    I cannot reproduce any errors when using this tool. I followed these steps:
    • Import the add-on
    • Draw a Labeled Vertical Line on a ES 03-20 chart
    • Repeat step 2 for all labeled lines available
    So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    • Could you provide a step by step guide on how to reproduce the symptoms you're reporting?

Leave a comment:

• James108
    replied
    Yes that is the one that is why I posted in the thread about that indicator thanks

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PatrickG
    replied
    Please clarify - are you referring to the "Labeled Lines Drawing Tool" that can be downloaded from our User App Share Ecosystem website? Here is a direct link:

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...-drawing-tool/

If not, could elaborate what specific indicator you're referring to and what error is occurring?

Leave a comment:

• James108
    replied
    Hi i constantly get errors when using the labeled line indicator this has bee happening for months can this be fixed?

Leave a comment:

• _Zero_
    replied
    Hello,

Please add my vote for SFT-253

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_EricB
    replied
    Hello bidder,

Thanks for your post. Vote added!

Let us know if we may assist further.

Leave a comment:

• Bidder
    replied
    Please add my vote for SFT-253.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_ChristopherD
    replied
    Hello carmenc,

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Leave a comment:

• carmenc
    replied
    Yes, please forward me 3rd party references.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PaulH
    replied
    Hello carmenc,

Thanks for your reply.

If you are not a programmer then it would be a very difficult task and no such instruction/directions are available for that specific level of detail. In that case, I would recommend that you contact/hire a 3rd party programmer to provide the level of customization you are asking for. If requested we can provide references to 3rd party programmers that could meet your needs.

Leave a comment:

• carmenc
    replied
    Thank you Paul. I'm not a programmer and just wondering if you can direct me to where I can find the instructions of where to modify the source code.

Leave a comment:

• NinjaTrader_PaulH
    replied
    Hello carmenc,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums.

You can double left click on any draw object to open the draw object properties and there you can enter the specific x/y values as you wish.

As the add-on has been provided with source code, you are free to edit and alter as you see fit.

Leave a comment:

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by VincentMicah, Today, 12:46 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post VincentMicah  
Started by WestonMicah, Today, 12:44 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post WestonMicah