Enhancement to Chart Trader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Enhancement to Chart Trader

When we place a sell stop or buy limit on the trade we get an indicator showing where the sell stop was placed however would it be possible to add the indicators where our stop and limit are placed as well? This way when we place an order we can then manually adjust the stop and limits should we chose to do so.

Hope this makes sense.

Thanks and Happy New Year.
    Attached Files

I assume you're referring to the profit target and stop loss orders which will submit once the entry order executes. A chart preview of these ATM orders is not possible currently, however, I'll submit a feature request for this. I'll update this post when I receive a tracking number. EDIT - the tracking number is SFT-2338.

The stop loss and profit target orders can only be manipulated once they've actually been submitted using the click-and-click method - click once to 'pick up' the order and then click again to 'drop' the order at a new price:

If you are wanting to manipulate the ATM itself so you may change the stop loss and profit target order's initial submission price, you'll need to cancel the entry order, manipulate the ATM strategy template, then resubmit the entry order with the new modified ATM strategy template.
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 12-28-2017, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_PatrickG View Post
      I assume you're referring to the profit target and stop loss orders which will submit once the entry order executes. A chart preview of these ATM orders is not possible currently, however, I'll submit a feature request for this. I'll update this post when I receive a tracking number.

The stop loss and profit target orders can only be manipulated once they've actually been submitted using the click-and-click method - click once to 'pick up' the order and then click again to 'drop' the order at a new price:

If you are wanting to manipulate the ATM itself so you may change the stop loss and profit target order's initial submission price, you'll need to cancel the entry order, manipulate the ATM strategy template, then resubmit the entry order with the new modified ATM strategy template.
      Thanks for submitting the feature Patrick.

Happy New Year.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
      Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
      7 responses
      0 likes