Is there a t3 stochastic indicator for nt8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a t3 stochastic indicator for nt8

Does this indicator exist for NT8 or can you adapt one for us?

Hello diver,

To confirm, you are not asking for help with indicator development (programming) questions with an indicator you are developing, is this correct?

You are asking for an end product or for a developer that could create this?

There is a T3 indicator, and you could supply the stochastic to this as an input series, however I'm not aware of an exact T3 Stochastics indicator that exists for NinjaTrader 8.

This thread will remain open for any community members that may know of this and would be able to provide a link or create this as a convenience to you.

Unfortunately, in the support department at NinjaTrader it is against our policy to create, debug, or modify, code or logic for our clients. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our partners.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChelseaB View Post
      Hello diver,

To confirm, you are not asking for help with indicator development (programming) questions with an indicator you are developing, is this correct?

You are asking for an end product or for a developer that could create this?

There is a T3 indicator, and you could supply the stochastic to this as an input series, however I'm not aware of an exact T3 Stochastics indicator that exists for NinjaTrader 8.

This thread will remain open for any community members that may know of this and would be able to provide a link or create this as a convenience to you.

Unfortunately, in the support department at NinjaTrader it is against our policy to create, debug, or modify, code or logic for our clients. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our partners.

You can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. Please let me know if you would like our business development follow up with you with a list of affiliate consultants who would be happy to create this script or any others at your request.
      I am not a code writer or developer. I am looking for the completed indicator. I am aware of the T3 that is incorporated in NT8. However that is used in a moving average. I would like the T3 logic coupled with a stochastic indicator. I am not interested in your list of outside vendors. If someone knows of this indicator and it exists for NT8 I would appreciate a heads up. If someone would like to be generous with their time and knowledge and make the indicator it would benefit all users. Thanks for the comeback!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
      7 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post yertle
      by yertle

Started by bmartz, 03-12-2024, 06:12 AM
      2 responses
      0 likes