Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bug in APQ colum

Hello,

This is issue is around entirely NT supplied code, so nothing I have done should be to blame!

I'm aware of what causes this (at a code level), having coded/dealt it it many times myself, but just to point it out so your developers can have a look at where it might be occurring, and hopefully prevent it happening in future, or at least trap the error (not handling the error is kind of unforgivable)... This has happened to me live trading, including yesterday, so it's a pretty dangerous issue. NT brings up the unhanded grey error box with ignore, continue etc., Hit the wrong thing and the platform will simply end, leaving you in a mess. 'Ignore' seems to allow you to continue and at least manage your order.

Anyway, if placing an order and you have a completely standard SuperDom window open - No indicators or anything else. Only addition is the APQ column, you can sometimes (rarely, but once is enough to cost you your day so is not good) get this un-handled error

2018-12-21 16:51:58:796 ERROR: SuperDOM column 'APQ': Error on calling 'OnOrderUpdate' method: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute

I got the response from support when I emailed them that it might be due to a 'corrupted installation'. You don't want to know my response to that.....

Posting for info only, in the hope someone looks at it.

Hello pjsmith,

Thank you for your note.

May I have your workspace and the exact conditions that can reproduce the behavior so that I may report this to our development?
    (What steps did you take before the error occurred?)

Are you located within the United States with a high speed internet connection?

What kind of hardware are you running NinjaTrader on?

Do you have any syncing services such as OneDrive, Carbonite backup, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. that may be syncing the Documents folder?

Have you found this can be easily reproduced on other computers?

We will likely need your log and trace files which will need to be emailed in to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by WHICKED, Today, 02:02 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Erick  
    Started by selu72, Today, 02:01 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes