Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charting long term time frames + Kinetick

Hi
    wondering if I'm doing something wrong...If I try a daily chart of CL and I want to have more than 1yr on my screen...I always get to a point where the chart gets di-aligned by some data point totally out of sync with the actual prices at those time. ie: after one year I get prices at 1340 or so....vs the normal range of $40-60. This make impossible to do any long term study. Is it a data feed issue or a charting issue?
    thanks!

Please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.X.X)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on lower left corner of the Control Center window.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    • Can you provide a screenshot of what you're reporting?
      • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.
      • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.

Comment

8.0.16.3 64-bit
      Kinetick

see attached pic
      Attached Files

Comment

I do not see this same issue when loading CL 02-19 weekly data while connected to Kinetick:

Does the issue persist if you right-click on your chart and select 'reload all historical data'?

Comment

not. but if I change the number of days to load...it will appear again and I had to right click again...

Comment

I suspect this is an issue with your cache or locally stored historical data. To delete the cache, follow the steps below.
            • Shut down NinjaTrader.
            • Open the Documents > NinjaTrader 8 > db folder.
            • Delete the sub-folder named 'cache'.
            • Restart NinjaTrader and test.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by cmtjoancolmenero, Yesterday, 03:58 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post cmtjoancolmenero  
            Started by Stanfillirenfro, 04-22-2024, 09:19 AM
            8 responses